Arranging a Funeral
Arranging a funeral is an upsetting, emotional and difficult time. Our fully qualified and accredited staff have extensive experience in arranging funerals that are tailored to your requirements.
Professional Funeral services
Our team offer professional funeral services that closely reflect your wishes. We are familiar with receiving out of the ordinary requests and will do all we can to ensure the service meets your high expectations.
Funeral planning appointment
The first step to arranging a funeral is to get in touch with us to arrange a funeral planning appointment. This can take place in the comfort of your own home, or in our office.
When you meet with us, we will discuss every aspect of the funeral. At this stage, you can tailor our services to meet your needs and budget. There will be important decisions to make, such as whether to have a burial or cremation, choice of coffin and the style of the ceremony. Our staff are understanding and sensitive to your needs and will offer support throughout the entire process.
Let us take care of the arrangements
When the funeral arrangements have been agreed, we will proceed to take care of every aspect on your behalf, allowing you the space to grieve. You can rely on us to ensure that every detail is managed in a respectful, professional and dignified manner.
What does planning involve?
We will explain all our services in detail, allowing you to decide which aspects you require. Our services include, and are not limited to the following:
- Transportation of the deceased from the place of death to our funeral home
- Organisation of family viewings
- Help choosing a casket or coffin
- Handling of all relevant documentation
- Arranging funeral cars
- Planning the funeral procession route
- Selecting music for the service
- Ordering of funeral flowers
- Arranging service sheets
- Transportation of the deceased to the final resting place
- Memorials and headstones from David J. Brown
- An estimate of funeral charges. Please let us know if you already have a pre-paid plan.
Contact Keith C. Britton & Son Funeral Directors
For more information about arranging a funeral, please contact us. A member of our helpful team will be able to offer supportive advice.