Keith C. Britton & Son provides a comprehensive range of funeral services. Our team are fully qualified and highly trained in delivering funeral services that meet your unique needs. We offer an understanding, dignified and sensitive approach. Therefore, you can trust us to guide you through the process and offer support every step of the way.
What does funeral planning involve?
Funeral planning includes every aspect of the funeral, including the transportation of your loved one from the place of death to our funeral home. There are numerous arrangements that need to be planned to ensure that the funeral meets the wishes and expectations of the deceased and family. If you are looking for a local funeral director, we are here to offer our professional and dignified services.
Our funeral services include:
- Advice, guidance and support
- Planning appointment which can take place within the comfort of your own home or at our premises
- Help with selecting the right funeral to meet your unique needs
- Funeral arrangements
- Transport of deceased from the place of death to our funeral home
- Family viewings
- Use of our Chapel of Rest
- Seeing to all relevant documentation
- Ensure arrangements are made with clergy, crematoria or cemetery
- Book reception venue and liaise with catering companies
- Manage floral tributes
- Organise printing of service sheets
- Advice on requesting and making charitable donations
- Arrangement of funeral cars
- Transport of the deceased to the crematorium or place of burial
- The organisation of memorials and headstones from David J. Brown
- Funeral flowers from local florists TRUG and Kimberleys
- Obituaries and announcements
Contact Keith C. Britton & Son
For more information about our funeral services, please do not hesitate to contact us.